CHRISTMAS EVE
Aurora and Matt gave the dogs a stuffed Dreidel that sang the "Dreidel Song." Lana is usually the one who grabs ALL the toys...but this particular toy instanty grabbed Emily's attention.
Matt and Aurora's first Holiday at the Chin House.
Matt and Aurora got my dad the Chirstmas Leg Lamp Puzzle from the movie, "A Christmas Story." The leg lamp has always been a running joke in our family.
Quotes often heard this time of year:
"IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!"
"Uh, 'Frah-gee-lay'. It must be Italian!.....I think it says 'Fragile,' honey."
By the end of the night Emily had claimed the Dreidel as her own. We think she may be a closet Jew.

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Chin's House-early early early!!!
All the Harry Chin elves were helping in their own little ways.
Kristine helped out......
I helped out....It just isn't Christmas without Sticky Rice.
Matt helped out.....
All the boys helped out.....and joked around a bit too.
Grandpa cutting that chicken JUST right.
YUMMY SOUP!
Dad's got his apron on to help out too!
I have now mastered Grandpa's soup recipe. I learned a whole lot that day.
Marcus thinks it tastes good
Quotes often heard this time of year:
"IT'S A MAJOR AWARD!"
"Uh, 'Frah-gee-lay'. It must be Italian!.....I think it says 'Fragile,' honey."
CHRISTMAS DAY!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Chin's House-early early early!!!
All the Harry Chin elves were helping in their own little ways.
Kristine helped out......
Turns out...we were looking for oyster sauce.
The Ladies of the morning.
Josh's 1st Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma Chin's house. Next year we will have Thanksgiving here and Christmas at the McCormicks.
Merry Christmas...Everyone!
Josh got the TV he has always wanted...It even had a big red bow!!!
Michael recorded the entire afternoon for us.
Matt in his USUAL present opening spot-the corner. :)
All Smiles when presents are being opened!
my musical card from Marcus and Kristina....I am NOT a fan of Miley Cirus.
No comments:
Post a Comment